The EDI Export Report enables users to accommodate payers that require submission to HHAeXchange. To use the EDI Export Report:
- Add HHAeXchange as an EVV Vendor for your agency in Company Setup.
- Grant permission to access the report for any users who will be responsible for submission to HHAeXchange.
- Generate the report and submit.
HHAeXchange Vendor Setup
To use the EDI Export Report, first add HHAeXchange in Company Setup:
- Select Company Setup under the Admin tab.
- Navigate to Electronic Visit Verification Setup tab using the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Click Add EVV Vendor.
- Select HHAeXchange from the EVV Vendor drop-down menu.
- Select applicable Payers and Branches. Enter an Effective Date.
- Click Save.
EDI Export Report Permission
Complete the following steps to give a user permission to access the EDI Export Report for HHAeXchange:
- Navigate to the user’s profile. (View➜ Lists➜ Users)
- Select Edit in the top right corner of the user’s profile.
- On the left side of the Edit User screen, select the Permissions tab.
- In the Reporting section, check the box next to Access Electronic Visit Verification Reports.
- Click Save.
Generate the EDI Export Report
Complete the following steps to generate the report:
- Navigate to the Report Center under the Reports tab.
- Scroll to the Electronic Visit Verification Reports section in the bottom right corner of the Report Center.
- Select EDI Export Report (HHAeXchange).
- Select the Branch and Payment Source. Enter the Date Range.
- Click Request Report.
When the system finishes queuing information, you will receive an alert in your Message Center. Retrieve the completed report by selecting Completed Reports under the Reports tab.
Download the report by select the report name in the first column.
Follow HHAeXchange’s file submission process to upload the report. Note: Review and ensure task rate HCPCS and modifier codes align with the payer’s specifications.
Updated on 10/01/2019