The first way to edit Patient information is:
- Click on / hover over view in the main menu.
- From the sub-menu select lists and click on patients
- Here you can type the patient name in the white box at the top
- When the name appears you go to the word edit and click it
- Edit the patient information
- Then scroll to the bottom of the page and click the save button.
The Second way to edit Patient information is:
- Click or hover over Patients in the main menu
- From the sub menu select patient charts
- In the patient list on the left enter your patients name in the find box
- Once you find your patients name is found, click on his name
- In his chart under his name, there is an edit box at the right edge of his or her picture
- Click the edit button
- Edit information in chart
- When finished scroll to the bottom the page and save